Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunday



Character Breakfast! We had breakfast in a room full of Nick friends: Dora, Diego, SpongeBob, Squidward, etc. We sat at our table while the characters came around to say hi and take pictures. While we waited Nuala would plan out what she was going to say when they came by. Miraculously, she did not explode.
After that it was the first day at Sea World. Then it was Charlotte's turn to test the limits of what she could possibly handle as she realized her life-long dream of seeing a tamed orca. She sat on my lap as we watched the Shamu show and vibrated the entire time. If she could have jumped into the pool with them she wouldn't have hesitated.
It was chilly so we were happy to wait for the sold out hot chocolate to be back. We all agreed it was the best hot cocoa ever.
Quinn: "The Jazzy Jellies ride was fun. The penguin Encounter was awesome! Big fluffy baby penguin!"
Charlotte: "I liked the Jazzy Jellies, too. I loved the Shamu show! I thought we were going to get splashed."
Nuala: "It was kind of funny when I lost my shoe in the climbing structure."
Tim's thoughts: "It was cold but our spirits were warm. I saw my birds (demoiselle crane)."
Upon returning to the hotel the girls got hair wraps while Quinn and Daddy saw another 4D movie and then all the kids got airbrush tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment